“Terminations for Convenience: How to Maximize Contractor Recovery”
Paul J. Seidman worldwide presentation as an NCMA audio seminar.
The seminar covers:
- “Tricks of the Trade” – Maximizing contractor recovery
- The “fair compensation principle”
- The formula for recovery
- What IDIQ and Service contractors need to know
- Common improper disallowances and how to overcome them
- Recovery for defective and nonconforming work
- How to deal with impractical proof requirements
- Charging normally indirect costs as direct
- Obtaining partial payments.
- FAR Part 12 Contracts for Commercial Items and Services